Thursday, October 8, 2009

Before the trip..


Inspired by the movie "Julie&Julia" and about to embark on a special kind of adventure- I decided to write down my thoughts, experiences and any special moment along the way and share it with anyone who wants to join me.

My dream has always been to travel around Europe. I never felt the desire to go to the Far East or South America like most post army Israelis. And now that I'm back in Israel after 3.5 wonderful years of living in San Francisco, I've decided to take this rare moment without any real obligations and take a break from "real life" and go. I'm going alone, so it's really MY trip. I hope and plan to meet amazing exciting people along the way (fellow travelers and locals). My goal is to wake up every morning (whatever bed I wake up in..) with a smile.

It's 9 days before my trip- first stop in London, and I'm starting to realize that I'm actually going and I have to get my shit together and make a list of what I want to take with me, where I want to sleep and what I want to see.

So for you who want to read about my experiences and my rambling thoughts- welcome!! and thank you for taking the time to read. You are a big part of this journey as well.

I am Naomi- and this is me.. tasting Europe..

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to read about your adventures. Remember what we said, "tasting Europe in more ways than one!" Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the places you see and the things you do.. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi, I remember having breakfast with you at the New French Cafe in Minneapolis, talking about your upcoming trip. And, here you are about to go to Old French Cafes, and much more - I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear/read about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete