Thursday, October 22, 2009
I have a cold..
I guess the fear and anwiety I was feeling a couplke of days ago was just that- fear and anxiety of the unknown, lack of sleep and not knowing where I am exactly.. in the last 3 days I've managed to meet a lovely Australian duo, get a cold, stay in bed and cough my brains out, and bounce back, visit the London National Gallery, Greenwich (Beautiful) and walk around the breathtaking city. I feel much more at ease with this travelling thing and as much as I'm enjoying London- I'm already excited about Scotland and then France!! So thanks for the kind thoughts and wishes- I knew the yuckiness would pass and the excitement would kick in soon enough. The sun is out (unbelievable..) and I'm off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Naomi!! Mika recommend a good ginger tea and a lot of laughter every day... but a nice Australian dude will do.....
ReplyDeletelove u
Naomi, glad you are feeling better. I remember being in Canterbury, England and asking a local where his favorite pub was. We really enjoyed a pub favored by the local residents. Also, if you get to Canterbury, ask for the tour that includes the basement, where there is an image on one of the column bases that looks like a human - it was really eerie.
ReplyDeleteIf you get close to Cardiff, on the banks of the River Taff, in Wales, we have a friend at Cardiff University. He's Chinese and fabulous and starting his first year in his master's program. Damien is his English name. Hope you're having fun. How's the food in England? I hear it's much better than it use to be.
ReplyDelete