It's been a fantastic week!! and I can honesly say that I'm ready to move on to the next city..
If I had a pedometer with me during these last few days I think it would show an average of 6-8km a day.. I really feel like I have walked this city. I've been lucky enough to have wonderful, clear and sunny weather since Thursday and it's made the trip that much better.
I think my best 2 days were Friday- morning tour about the Jewish history of London, where I met a lovely girl from NYC, We apent most of the day walking and talking about everything- from family, philosophy, goals and chocolate. And later on I saw "Avenue Q"- a HILLARIOUS puppet show, R rated, with people I met earlier in the week. And Saturday- a day trip to Bath with Shira (one of my oldest friends who lives here) and Luke (my new Australian mate). We strolled around Jane Austen land and smiled all day. The clouds were kind enough not to bother us too much and the whole day was absolutely magical.
Sunday I spent about 8 hours walking the city, and my feet didn't really appreciate it last night. But I got to see more of this glorious city and that's more important to me.
I think that he best part of this journey is seeing and exploring these places AND meeting nice, exciting, interesting people from all over the world to share my everyday with.
I know I'll return to London one day, soo much I didn't get to see, and so much I want to see again.
Thank you Shira- for being my friend and making me feel at home here, Paul- for opening up your home and sharing your space, ideas and thoughts with me, Lisa and Luke- for wanting me to join you on your exloring days, and Erin- for Friday. You all made this trip so special..
Off to Edinburgh!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a great trip. It's just the beginning! We await your next entry. Have fun - stay safe.
ReplyDeletelove love love xo
ReplyDeleteNaomi--What a wonderful week you had!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read the next installment! Love, Mom
hey Motek!! It's sound graet!! I have to say that It's fun to read your blog - keep on having good time and tell us about it.... love you
ReplyDeleteהיי! אוף איך אני רוצה להיות שם בסקוטלנד הגשומה והיפה יחד איתך.. במיוחד עכשיו, אחרי שעברתי את המבחן בטראומה (90!) תגידי לאבא שלך שהוא יכול להכין את המדליה :)
ReplyDeleteתבלי גם בשבילי.. נשיקות וחיבוקים