Thursday, October 15, 2009

Suggestions anyone??

It dawned on me today that many of you lovely readers have been to the places I'm going, and that I haven't really asked anyone for suggestions, favorite spots, things to avoid, things I HAVE to see.. etc.

My first stop is London, and thanks to Mom and her talent for research and being prepared- I have plenty of information and things to see and do. I am, however, very open to hearing about other experiences and opinions.

So.. If you've been (or know someone who's been or planned on going so you know a little bit about the area) to England, Scotland, France, Spain or Italy and want to share any of your experiences with me- I would LOVE it!! All of these places are new to me, and I really want to get as much out of every area as I can.

Started packing, leaving in 2 days!!! (can't believe it, but it's here!!)

1 comment: